Monday, March 17, 2008

Another Mystery of the Nature

I think I have done enough of an introduction for the theory of dipole gravity so far. I would rather think of it like an effective method of presenting at a department seminar or a colloquium, which is open to the general public as well, without having to visit the individual universities. However, there is nothing barely new in this blog beyond the two papers published in 1997 and 1999 which have basically all the necessary information to make a good starting point, although those papers may not have been clear and obvious enough to make a bold statement like “the Lense-Thirring force has wrong sign”.

If you find something that you have been looking for a long time and ultimately gave up on any attempt finding it, you will be in disbelief once you see it in front of your eyes. People will shake their heads in total disbelief saying, “Nah, it can’t be”. This has been the situation with dipole gravity.

Since I could be blamed for my inactivity on the theory of dipole gravity after its publication (as people normally send copies of preprints to their colleagues), I guess I need to explain what I was doing in the mean time of nine years. Why did I not actively promote the theory in 1999 if I had such a strong belief about it? First of all, I thought that was already an exciting discovery that anyone would eager to pick it up and publish tons of papers by expanding and applying it to the various cosmological problems. Was I naïve? Those papers were uploaded in the LLNL archives so that they can be plainly visible to everybody anyways.

One of the writers of the scientific story once said there will be only a handful of people who can truly understand the theory of dipole gravity in the world. And the ones who truly understand it are not willing to talk about it. What a shame! She can write a story only when someone else either agrees, disagrees or throws questions on it. It’s like a black pit hole of information. A bunch of information goes in and being processed but no result comes out.

After the publication of the two papers and discussing them briefly in the internet, I received emails from all over the world, regarding the exciting experiments that have been performed and demonstrated in front of the public. I thought that this could be an elaborate hoax.

One of the many of the information was about the inventor Thomas Henry Moray who was active in invention of the energy device in Utah in 1930s. He allegedly succeeded in making a device that can generate 50 kW of electricity out of thin air for 157 hours. I was extremely intrigued by the proposition. The main reason that I received this kind of email letter was because the theory of dipole gravity predicts the possibility of extracting energy from space as well. I later noticed that there are tons of inventors involved in this exciting project behind the scene.

I was about to find out if this is an elaborate hoax or a legitimate physics. You can imagine how I ended up forgetting about promoting the theory of dipole gravity. Dipole gravity is an exciting concept as well, but as a method of producing energy, it is bulky and cumbersome. If the story provided to me were true, we have a huge chunk of physics missing, undiscovered and untouched which can potentially revolutionize our civilization overnight. After all, if dipole gravity has proved it is possible to extract energy from space, why not by a method of electricity and magnetism? It would be much simpler and elegant if indeed it is possible.

We are about to enter the realm of a virtual “25th century science” so I advise the readers to hold tightly on to their seats. Enter

No comments: