Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Greatness of Einstein and His Disciples


Many people working in the field of gravitational physics may think dipole gravity is not a part of general relativity. It is. The greatest irony is that Einstein did not think dipole gravity could be a real physical object that has any cosmological implication. Yet, it still was a part of his invention, "general relativity". He is the whole creditor of dipole gravity because without his insight, dipole gravity would not have been born. It was his giant that made me to stand on his shoulder so that I could look further outside as Newton described in his Principia. On top of that, Kip Thorne and his school has worked out the greatest detailed mathematical clarification in such a way that I didn't have to do anything but the declaration that dipole gravity has the physical meaning and the reason why. In the process of making the point, it could have been easily portrayed that all the works of dipole gravity was my own creation. Not so. The reason I'm writing this blog article is because I wanted to clarify this point. I stole their great works and engraved my name on it just because they threw it away not knowing the true worth of it. I want to return it to the rightful owners with the explanation why it was a mistake to threw it away in the first place. I do not even deserve the credit for finding the worth of it because it was only the Creator of the Universe who gave me the insight.

Regarding the "Physics of Free Energy Device", Nikola Tesla has already discovered in 1890s that the Universe is filled with the dynamic usable energy source as can be seen from his famous statement.

"Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by power obtainable at any point in the Universe ? Is this energy Static or Kinetic? If Static, our hopes are in vain; if Kinetic, and this we know it is for certain, then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature."

So as you can see, this physical theory of free energy device is not even new. He already knew from his marvelous experiments that this is the case. He may not have been successful in pinpointing where exactly the excess energy was through the mathematical clarificaiton, but in terms of the genius of visualizing the machine before building it, I can not even come close to his feet. It was only through the Creator of the Universe's inspiration that helped me to see the correct source of the excess energy.


No comments: